I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- Getting the phone call on Sunday afternoon that the moles the doctor removed were just fine
- Red Sox win the World Series at Fenway
- Spending time with that guy I like
- Enjoying my last dry Saturday for awhile
- Starting to clean out and pack stuff up for our move next summer
- Another great GF Gouda Mac and Cheese and really yummy GF Ginger Peach Muffin loaves
- Sorting out what I want it to look like and starting with Do Things Differently
- Fun time with good girlfriends.
- Lunch dates
- Surviving the week. It was long and I had some aggravations.
And my outfits from last week…
How about you?