I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- A great travel roommate for work
- Happy Bosses
- Being home again
- Fro-Yo with my favorite guy
- My grey pants fitting. They were snug, but I could wear them!
- Our presentation going well
- Getting a kick in the butt to Do Things Differently (Which I am partially starting this week even though it doesn’t start til next week.
- Finding my purple highlighter and USB drive friend
- Sushi with Sue
- Totally awesome guest posts from BatGirl, my brother, Frank and Ashley! (If you didn’t catch them, go right read them!
And my outfits from last week…I was limited for the second half of the week to what I had in my suitcase, but I did my best. The grey pants with the red sweater? Haven’t been able to wear them in a LONG time. They’re snug, but I wore them fairly well! (In the other photos, I was mostly wearing black pants if you can’t see what they were)
How was your week? Tell me something awesome!