I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- Five Guys burger without a bun, fries and a visit from Daddy-O
- Girls night with crafting, gluten free salsa and homemade salsa
- The start of 2 weeks off from the pool
- A super fun b’day party for Em
- Single girl meals
- A short week and jeans one day
- Lunch with Momma and G-d Momma
- Blueberry waffles, eggs and bacon for dinner
- New bras
- Checking things off my lists
And my outfits from last week…I’m running out of inspiration but I’ll keep trying!