I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
I’m a little late with this one. The weekend was a doozy! A good one, but a doozy none the less.
In no particular order:
- Spending the day with Em and O
- Booth and Bones getting Pelant even if it was anticlimactic.
- Arts and crafts at work, for work.
- Being able to watch Frank finish his marathon
- Cute dresses and Zippy Zarfs
- Getting by on one cup of coffee
- Happy little kids at the pool
- Being done (fingers crossed) with the apartment rental stuff for my landlord (the basement apt opened too so I had to show that)
- Picking up a crochet hook and yarn again without worrying if I was going to bleed on it.
I have to start thinking about what I want to pack for my trip away for work. It has to be work/presenting friendly, comfy, and snappy.
Also, check your emails after lunch. If you’ve indicated interest in guest posting I finally got my tush in gear and am sending it out. If you’re no longer interested that’s cool. I know I suck with time sometimes so I understand. Alternately, if you haven’t let me know you’re interested in a guest post for next week let me know and I’ll get you the info.
How was your week last week? Anything smile inducing to report?