Yet again, my day has escaped me! I did want to pop in thought and say hello and share five thoughts I had today. Heads up. They’re random.
- My lunch was really pretty. (As is my lunch date who was sparkly too!) See photo below.
- Speaking of lunch, I think some of my congestion in my sinuses/nose/head area might have been gluten related. I’ll post more about this next week, but it’s been an interesting experiment.
- Just when I needed most to hear that someone was okay, I saw them like something on facebook. It seems silly, but I had been praying for days that they were and to see just that little action was a gift. Thank you.
- Holy crap! That girl is a brunette doppelganger for my brother’s ex. Doppelgangers are weird and a little creepy.
- Man I’m really glad I saved my extra lasagna sauce. It’s really awesome leftover and cold from the fridge. I do good work.
What sort of random thoughts have you had lately?