I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- Making Mehmere’s brownies
- A well done goodbye to Ziva
- Work field trips
- Chai on my floor for a break
- Healing injuries
- Projects coming together for work
- Teaching O to dip French fries in a strawberry milkshake
- Season 2 of Hart of Dixie
- A really good swimming lesson
- Flexible time from work
And my outfits last week.
So. How was your week? What good things did you have going on?