I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- Schedules coming together
- Leftover tuna casserole
- A fun swim sharing the river
- Finally being done showing the apt upstairs
- Slightly warmer days at work
- A good birthday for Frank
- They Guy I Married being awesome
- Prickly Pear Margarita
- Seeing one of my favorite kiddos
- Very nice hospital people
And my outfits last week.
So. How was your week? What good things did you have going on?