Bonus post today because I missed Friday. It’s the first post I missed all year, but frankly I was busy getting ready for and being with friends. People matter damnit.
I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- A beautiful addition to my extended family
- A pretty good job with paid time off
- Finishing Mister Max
- Apples, sushi and shopping with BatGirl and MsBix
- Dried strawberries and peanut butter bars
- Text messages from parents of some of my fav kiddos asking to start lessons again
- Spending time with some of my best girls
- Relaxing during the week
- Not getting lectured by the doctor for my weight gain
Friday saw yoga pants and a long sleeved tshirt. I had the day off for doctor appts.
So. How was your week? What good things did you have going on?