I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- Getting everything but one thing done from my to-do list
- Walking the race and catching up with Daddy-O and generally hanging out with my family. (Including my most awesome G-d family!)
- Sushi with Sue.
- Being that much closer to BatGirl and Robbie’s visit and seeing MsBix to boot.
- Fricken awesome storms
- A super clean bathroom and a swept porch
- The finale to Burn Notice not making me angry. I’ll miss Michael and Fi, but they did them justice.
- Frank being awesome.
- Giggles with my nephew about worm jerky
- My outfits this week not being a total flop even if they didn’t all come off as I’d hoped.
Some were less than inspired but whatever. I’m still putting the effort in!
But, I made it through the week and have quite a but to be thankful for in doing so.
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?