I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- A solid start to swimming lessons.
- Emails and texts from my bro.
- Going through Mehmere’s jewelry to find some great pieces.
- Project time
- Coffee and catch up with a lifeguard buddy
- Two almost good runs
- A decent goodbye to a friend’s Dad
- These cookies being a hit.
- 2 Sushi lunches
- My outfits this week
I think I have quite a but to be thankful for this week.
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?