I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
I was going through my unread emails and found this. I’m assuming that BatGirl is the one who suggested it? We do share a mutual love of Pop Goes.
Onto other good things!
In no particular order:
- A really awesome blood donation
- Less itchiness from eczema.
- An amazing rainbow
- An old friend’s picnic wedding.
- Iced mocha coffee
- A run. There’s no way I’m going to make it to 35 this month.
- Knowing that I helped some friends out and connected them to some awesome opportunities. (One being Red Letter Reads)
- Peanut butter bars
- Loving the new Cynthia Voight book.
- Winding down on Sunday
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?