I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- lots of smiles from Em, O and D’Lovely (I got to see them 2 times this week!)
- normal food week (sounds odd for this to be good, but I’ve been a little out of control)
- car guy helped me out where he could on the car repair bill
- Frank’s half marathon was fun for me to watch and take photos (see above) and he did really well. Don’t let him tell you otherwise.
- a morning run and some dancing
- left over scallop potato and ham that Frank made for dinner
- swimming lessons with some cute red heads
- Zyrtec (always!) And Advil
- just being able to smile
- Friday Kahlua and hot chocolate coffee.
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?