To say I’m a “little behind right now” with blogging would be a gross injustice with regard to just how much I want to get done.
There are a few things I think I want to get done for August and I if I write them here, I have to do them, right? Bwahaha. It’s worth a shot!
- Get back into running. I’m putting a goal of 35 miles on this one. Nope, not a lot. BUT! I have to start somewhere.
- Clean out my closet and dresser. This is an ongoing battle, but I’ve noticed that I have many garments that shouldn’t be worn anymore, yet I still reach for them.
- Cut back on the treats. I’ve had a bunch of baking or treat inspiration this summer which is fine, but I’m eating too many of them.
- Figure out something fun to do with Frank for our anniversary.
- Read 3 books. More about them later!
I have to run, but would love to know what you’d like to get accomplished in August!