I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- seeing one of my old students kick butt in a swim meet
- pedicures with Ms. Bix
- SCS peanut butter bars
- spinning in circles to clear my thoughts
- Honey Nut Cheerios with Strawberries
- Back yard pools
- Zyrtec (always!)
- Onions cooked after bacon, eggs cooked after onions
- Cleaning out some craft stuff to organize
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?