This should have posted last night, I have no idea why it didn’t other than I fell asleep and didn’t check?
I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- cupcake success for Sue’s Stella & Dot Launch party (That second link is the link to her Stella & Dot page. Can you guess what I bought?)
- sleep (it’s been better lately)
- that guy I married (fro yo, getting me a blanket at 4am, watching fireworks, making me laugh, thinking I’m pretty)
- green beans
- Pintester movement (here’s all of the links)
- yarn in “celestial”
- Zyrtec (always!)
- Local Pig Out, even if I didn’t really eat much.
- trainers that make me laugh at work.
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?