I have to admit that I’ve been a little down lately. Anxious, cranky, moody. I’m sorry if I lashed out at anyone, but I think that Frank took the brunt of it (like a trooper I might add). I really Like that guy.
Do we need to talk about the face that Kimye named their kid North? I was watching a debate on facebook about if it was better or worse than Pilot Inspektor, Apple, Moses, or Blanket. (Here’s a list of “Bizarre Celebrity Baby Names” if you’re interested in checking it out. I find these things fascinating. I can’t just pick on celebrities though, I know some parents to picked fricken weird names (or weird spellings!) for their kids names. I also like Jen’s thoughts on the whole matter. I wonder what not naming the baby with a K name WILL cost them. Her sister seems to have gotten away with it.
ANYWAY! Moving on to the top five reasons I’m happy today…
- It’s Kahlua Coffee Friday! You might know is my favorite way to ring in a Friday morning.
- I’m wearing my plaid boat shoes! Yep that’s them below with the haiku. I’m also sporting a matching green shirt. (See above, forgive the boobs, can’t do much about them.) Seems silly, but when I like my outfit, I have a better day.
- I’m having sushi with Sue today!
- After lunch I’m leaving work early and road tripping to see Robbie and get Mehmere’s tattoo. Frank made me a mixed cd and I got a little preview of it when he was putting it on my phone. I think I’m going to like it!
- My most recent eczema outbreak is healing and footsies are feeling better. The hydrogen peroxide soak last night? Holy buggers it hurt. I said some four letter words a few times. And some were strung together to make like 16 letter words, but it’s all good.
And now for my shoes:
just might have to buy
another pair soon, options
a must for this girl
Hope you are having a great day and have a fantastic weekend lined up! Are you smiling today? Care to share why?