I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- good review
- day off from work
- crafty time
- dessert for a coworker’s wedding celebration
- Pintester Movement post Boozy candy!
- getting the Bat out (and knock on wood, no new ones!)
- Pinot Grigio with frozen cherries to chill (tweeted here)
- AC unit in my front room
- last swim lesson cancelling due to an awesome storm
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?