This is going to end up being one of those brain chatter posts because, it’s what I can manage at them moment. Truth be told, I had a massive allergy attack at like 2:25am and have been out of sorts, sneezing and coughing since. Not much sleep was had, but lots of tissues have been used. (Other than Sunday naps/resting, I haven’t been sleeping for close to a week now.)
A few things of interest in my world:
- Yesterday, I wanted coffee, but there wasn’t really enough left for a full cup. Then I remembered that after seeing this post by D’Lovely, I had had Frank make me some Coffee Cubes (in my flip flop tray, yes, don’t you have one?) I didn’t have some of what she had on hand, but I put my coffee cubes with milk, Splenda, an extra splash of coffee, and chocolate syrup into ye old Magic Bullet (blender, not naughty toy) and gave it a spin. It was just the right pick me up for morning cleaning.
- Saturday I was at the pool twice. Once to teach and once to play with Ms. Bix and her boys. Man I love that trio! J was super excited because I let him go down the watersilde (!!!!) and R was a cuddle bug through and through. Watching those kids grow and Ms. Bix be such a fab mom has been such a lovely experience. I look forward to many more years of sharing our lives.
- Yesterday Sue came over for a very special Court is Crafty project which I will post a final photo of and write up once I put the new needle in the sewing machine. It broke yesterday. These things happen.
- I’ve watched the entire first season and last five episodes of season two of Hart of Dixie and have enjoyed it. Mostly for the sound track, the hot guys without shirts and the fantastic one liners. I have to wonder if the people who generally watch the CW pick up on the Shakespearean themes/elements. I really hope they put season two on Netflix ASAP so I can see the whole season. Yes, I’ll be tuning in for season three.
- Sunday I took a lot of down time. I napped, played on the internet, worked on some new projects for Court is Crafty, all from the futon. I spent some time on Pinterest too. Have you ever looked at projects and thought to yourself, “Wow, there’s no way that would work. I hope no one gets really disappointed or hurt!” Or is it just me?
That’s enough for now. I need to blow my nose again. What brain chatter do you have going on?