Yesterday’s Three Word Thursday post from Robbie was such fun! If you didn’t see it, check it out. Also, if you’re doing the BlogLovin thing for when Google Reader goes away, you can add me here. I’m currently looking at other options too and will keep you updated.
I was writing a post about Five things I can teach you, but it sounded rather self important to so I clicked save for another day. Instead, I’d like to tell you about what I’d like to learn to do:
- Make Baklava and Creme Brulee (Because well, duh.)
- Play the Guitar (I want to know 4 chords before my brother’s bday in August.)
- Draw more competently (Working on it! My doodles are coming along.)
- Stick to a diet/work out regimen to lose (now) 30 lbs and keep it off. (Seriously, it’s mind over matter on this one. I need a little more discipline.)
- More about you! So tell me something you’d like to learn below.