Was last week the longest week ever for anyone else? Seriously, from Monday to Friday it was at least 10 days long.
I was super excited for this weekend because it gave me a chance to hang out with family (Daddy-O’s 60th birthday!) and Sunday we went to D’Lovely’s for some burgers and pool wading (it was too cold for me to sit in the pool, but her husband did! Brave man that he is.) Even though the Food Truck Festival wasn’t what we’d hoped, it was still a really nice weekend if you ask me. And pretty too. As Frank said, “Today is like living in a Thomas Kinkade painting.”
Alas that weekend is over and it’s tome to move on to the week. I have some fun things planned for this week that hopefully come together.
Some posts to look forward to on this blog this week include:
- Gluten Free Carrot Cake cupcakes (pictured here)
- Robbie’s Three Word Thursday post. She got a different set of words than BatGirl!
- Things I can teach you (writing prompt) or Weird Thoughts I’ve Had Lately (Not sure which will come together first!)
- Some of the photos I’ve loved lately from Project 365 Photos.(#365) (Yes, I’m still taking them, I’m just not sharing them every day.)
Over on the Court is Crafty blog, I hope to pull these together for you:
- This week’s sketch (taking suggestions! Doodles mind you, doodles.)
- One thing I’m doing with that fabulous purple fabric.
- A post about a pile of ties. Yes, you read that right. Ties. Old ones.
That’s it for me! I hope you have a delightful week. What are you working on or excited to share this week?