The picture of my hand is about reminding myself to do little things that make me smile. The pink on my nails is brighter and more bubblegum in color than it looks. Although it’s not a color I’d often choose, it has made me smile a lot this week.
Sort of a blog post, sort of a reminder that I need to get my butt in gear and finish my on going to do list I present you with Five Things I Need to Get My Butt in Gear With
- Running. I have a race in less than 2 weeks and another in less than a month. I want to do as well as I can. I don’t have to ace it, but I want to better than last year. I’m on pace for it, I have to step it up a little bit though. (This is on going because although I have a deadline, this is something that I hope to continue and run more races.)
- Healthier eating. I’ve been doing better since I got back from vacation, but I still struggle to say no to treats. I don’t need to say no to A treat here and there, but treatS need to stop.
- Clean up our home. How does it get out of control so fast? Part of it is that our closet is actually in what most would use as a dining room, but I can do better. People are coming over tomorrow so I have to clean for that and I’m going to try and keep it up better. Wish me luck.
- Some stuff work related. Projects to get done – mentally it’ll do me wonders to get them done; Dressing up a little more – Oddly I seem to get a little more down when I’m in a snazzy outfit.
- Blogging/BigCartel Strategy for Court is Crafty. I’ve been emailing with D’Lovely about some things, but I really need to get my ass in gear with it and to flesh out some stuff I want to do.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg for my on going to do list. How about you? Please tell me that you have at least five on your list too?