I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- New pillow and a really good nap
- Sushi lunch with Sue and a coffee/linen shopping date with MsBix
- Planting flowers and raking
- Great response to the three words game
- A grown-up party with friends, chicken parm, and garlic knots (recipe coming soon!)
- My bro checking in and being okay after an incident
- Smooshes and snuggles with Em and O
- Tissues and Zyrtec
- Quiet days at work
- Marie’s Blue Cheese (Chunky jar)
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?