I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- Limited delays on the way back from vacation
- Smoked Gouda
- Cleaning out drawers and working on closets
- Friends and family being safe in Boston.
- Taking apart the porch swing and setting up a sitting area instead on the porch
- Footsie healing enough to run again
- An email from my brother
- Peace with my post vacation weight, knowing that I have a plan to make it better
- Getting life back to whatever normal is for me
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?