I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
Putting the good things down to see is good for me. A reminder of how good I have it (Which I know, I’m just having a hard time, it’ll be ok.)
In no particular order:
- Lunch at a favorite place in FL – The Milltop Tavern
- A billion birthday wishes
- Finishing up a big chunk of project at work
- Seeing that my favorite hard cider is now available in cans so I can take it to the track
- Making our flight to BWI even though it wasn’t looking good
- Seeing my brother off
- Surviving a really bad storm on the road with Daddy-O
- Watching the ACMs via text with my awesome pants cousin and seeing some amazing performers rewarded
- Not getting a ticket from one of the 15+ cops on I-81
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?