I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
I’m not even going to pretend that today was a good day over all. All told, it ended up being not terrible, but it had some seriously rough moments. From pants not fitting, to seriously sore legs, to not feeling my birthday on Wednesday at all and actually kind of dreading it.
Putting the good things down to see is good for me. A reminder of how good I have it (Which I know, I’m just having a hard time, it’ll be ok.)
In no particular order:
- Surprise week off from the pool
- Finishing my 40 miles!
- Dried fruit
- Good deeds and smiles
- Pretty nails
- Passover goodies from my boss. What can I say? A macaroon and tea is a good start to a day
- Finding a reason for one of my set of migraine triggers and maybe having a solution for it.
- That guy I married being silly
- Strawberry milkshakes and lunches with candles.
- Great ideas with D’Lovely
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?