Hi. My name is Courtney and I’m mentally tapped out. What can I say? It’s been an emotional and quasi stressful week with less structure than I’m used to to keep myself busy.
Next week, you might know that I’m going on vacation. Heading to Daytona to spend some time with Momma and G-d family etc. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate, but if not? I’ll be out of Dodge and have few commitments.
I’m looking forward to this trip for a few reasons, but I came up with five to specifically share today (other than the obvious of spending time with the family):
- Pats Diner. It’s seriously awesome food and in walking distance to Momma’s house.
- The Daytona Flea Market. I love this place. Sure it has all the things it always has, but the people watching is awesome and I always get some good photo ops. (I’ll insert the pic of me and the lobster when I find it)
- Doing a whole lot of nothing sounds good. I have some books to read for Red Letter Reads and some crafting I’d like to see about wrapping up. I just need to figure out if I’ll drag my laptop with me or not.
- More fresh fruit and veggies and maybe a Bloody Mary. Or adult creamsicle milkshake
- If I’m sleeping, they’ll let me sleep til I wake up. And naps in the sunshine.
Don’t worry. I’ll get photos.