I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- Watching my brother play hockey and getting to spend some time with him
- Munchkin kisses and hugs from old friends
- Less than 10 miles to run before Easter
- Purging some of my closet
- Pretty nails
- Apologizing when I was wrong
- Advil Migraine
- Multiple things turning out better than I thought they might (knockonwood)
- Adorable kids loving science
- Super cute hats
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?