I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- Blood Oranges at the grocery store
- Another fun Hula fit Class
- A good visit with Nanny and seeing my favorite cousin (on Momma’s side) (It’s not a secret, we’re thick as thieves.)
- A couple of decent runs
- Good ideas and inspiration coming back
- Sushi lunch date with Sue because sometimes it’s just a good idea
- My dear brother trying to help with my sleep issues.
- Knowing that a special gift is still delighting it’s recipient
- Genuine compliments and thank yous from people I never expected to give them
- Quiet days at work
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?