I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
- Smooshies and my niece and nephew being delightful
- Hashing it out and standing up for myself
- A secretary who knows my taste in candy well
- Smiles from that guy I Like
- Decent mid distance swim, definitely feeling it getting easier
- Kind words and people who believe in me even if they’ve never met me.
- Dried Tacky Glue to peel off my hands.
- Finishing a design for Robbie’s WOAR walk T-Shirts (Last year’s design shown in this post)
- Hommus and veggies for lunch
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?