I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
Why is it that the “short” weeks feel the longest? Last week was totally like that!
In no particular order:
- Sushi with MsBix and shopping with Sue in ONE day! (Yes, I cheated on Lent.)
- 3 miles on the treadmill without dying. There was some walking, but I did it!
- Telling Dove Promises
- Doing little things for others.
- Projects done – At work, at home, robot pants, hats, a skirt, a scarf and some thank you notes
- Hula Fit class (more on that later!)
- Fun swim with MsBix even though it got cut short
- French Toast for dinner
- Super duper coupon at Michaels
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?