(If you’re curious. I could have also used the following 94,694,400 seconds, 1,578,240 minutes, or 26,304 hours. Also I updated this to include the screen shot from Sue as our statuses appeared in her fb feed. Crikey we’re tooth ached inducing.)
As you might or might not know, today is the 3rd anniversary of meeting and starting to date that guy I like. He shared some things you might not know over on his post and I thought it only fair that I do the same.
- I had no recollection of putting him squarely in the friend zone. If I did, whoops.
- New Year’s Eve, I actually told the guy I had planned on making out with not to come to the party because I was tired. (Lies) Really, I was already thinking about Frank and wondering how he spent the night and didn’t think that was fair to the other guy. I already liked Frank a lot then even if he thought he was in the Friend Zone.
- A friend of mine heard Frank was coming and although he was going to be out of town, he told me where the spare key was in case I had to run away and hide from Frank. (I didn’t need to use it. Actually, I didn’t even really think about it.)
- I didn’t believe he was actually going to show up until he started texting the signs he could see from the train. About Amsterdam I started to believe it.
- He insisted on changing his facebook status the very next day which was fine. I eventually changed mine and it was the first time I had ever changed a relationship on a social media site. What can I say? He’s a special guy.
- This was the weekend that D’Lovely told me that Em was on the way so in a way, this is a doubly special time for me to look back on and smile.
It hasn’t always been easy, but we try like hell. I’m forever thankful that the other girl cancelled on him and he still took the risk to come see me.