I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
Today wasn’t one of my best days so I’m going to theme this to that guy I like a whole lot. More cheesy than I usually go, but he should know the reasons I like him
In no particular order:
- Accepting that I want to give up meat for Lent, no questions asked
- Letting me take a nap after teaching and long swim
- Spending Valentine’s Day with me and one of my friends just because I wanted her to come over too (an no, not anything naughty!)
- Coming home after swim lessons to most of the dishes in the sink being washed, even though it was my turn.
- Reminding me that Evan Jager’s Hair was running a race that was on tv
- Looking up how to and making me hard boiled eggs so I could have a meatless option for dinner
- Cuddling with me every morning at 7:15am
- Dancing for me
- Loving me even though we had a pretty craptacular day.
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?