I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- Knowing I only have one more “Have to Work” Saturday
- Family fun with my G-d Family for a very special birthday
- A new geek toy
- Interesting connections to coworkers and pool parents
- The snow storm being no big deal around this part of the state
- A really good set of private lessons Wednesday
- Sweet potato fries with garlic
- Not being recognized at Target by a pool parent I don’t love
- Mini Pizzas
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?