Sorry this is sort of phoned in today, but I have to hit the ground running for work today because I’m the only one in my department at work adn if past patterns prove true, that’s when the real crazies come out!
1. In New England born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days…wait that’s not right.
2. We used to get LOTS of snow back home, it was quite fantastic.
3. Ahhhh, I get it.
4. Cooking, baking, swimming, and crafting (are) my favorite thing to do nowadays.
5. Last night, I had a dream about nothing good that I can recall.
6. Tuesday is the second part of the Westminster Kennel Club which is the perfect way to spend a night thinking of Mehmere and having her close to me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting home safely in the snow and hanging out , tomorrow my plans include counting one more day off of swim lessons after that, not sure yet, it’ll depend on the snow and how I feel and Sunday, I want to see my g-d family and eat cake for my nieces birthday!