I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
Not going to lie, I had to dig deep for this weeks…it was a bit rough.
In no particular order:
- Sick days from work and long naps
- Wrapping up a donation and getting it in the mail
- Last lesson cancelling on a really long work day (I enjoy him, but man I was tired!)
- Being pretty sure that I don’t have to do Saturdays at the pool after Feb 16th unless I want to
- Hugs from that guy I like a whole lot
- Hashing out The Following with a coworker
- Letters from friends snail mail style
- A beautiful thank you from Em and smiles and “chatting” from O
- No alarm day
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?