I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
Not going to lie, I had to dig deep for this weeks…it was a bit rough.
In no particular order:
- Learning a new crochet pattern
- Great deals on a fabulous purse, a fantastic dress and two sweaters for work
- Practicing my sign language just a little.
- Loudon Wainwright and The Nields
- Hugs from that guy I like a whole lot
- AMAZING New Bones
- Great run on the treadmill (2 miles in 27 min. No, not a great time, but I did it.)
- Heat in my office if only for one day
- Left over French Toast
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?