I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- Pretty new patterns to try/li>
- Sweet potato fries
- Good experience at the local DMV
- Baking cupcakes and dancimg with Em and D’Lovely
- Sushi lunch date with the fabulous Sue
- Empty laundromats
- Owls popping up just when I need to see one.
- A quick week even though it was long
- Decent run. (1.5 mikes in 20:43 and no pain!)
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?