I’m back at it, listing out the things from the past week that made me smile. It’s important to remember the things that are good to help ease the sting of the bad. (If you ask me, and since you’re reading my blog, it’s almost like you did ask.)
What can I say? Some weeks are better than others and I’d like to have reminders of the good for when it’s not so good. I re read that statement and it makes me feel like I’m implying that life isn’t good. It is. (Knockonwood!) I just want to make sure I’m documenting the moments that shine for me.
In no particular order:
- Getting my laptop (A.K.A Happy Lappy) back in not only once piece from the computer guy, but for a lot less than it could have cost me!
- Pinterest and it’s infinite helpfulness. (This time was kiddo Valentines for Little One)
- COLOURlovers pallets – You don’t have to understand what it’s all about. I get it.
- Teaching Em to play Hide & Seek, giggling in the tub while we hid from D’Lovely.
- That guy I like cleaning the bathroom and helping me out around the house.
- Romantic dates (laundry and achem subs)
- Digital print work and new craft toys.
- Trading electronics for meat
- Short days and the day after off too
- Decent book to review
How was your week? What good things did you have going on?