I used to do something like this where I’d post something good about every day. Some days that was hard, but I usually managed to find something good about a day – even if it was that I didn’t punch someone in the face.
Some days are better than others, what can I say?
This year, I started taking a different approach and posting 10 things I loved about each week.
- Laughs with a coworker on a longish drive
- WAY too many bubbles in a jacuzzi tub. Whoops!
- Yummy treats from a friends bakery (If you’re in Lake Placid, stop by Cake Placid. I wouldn’t steer you wrong about baked goods.)
- Holiday music on the radio
- Laughs over sushi with Sue
- Honest Toddler
- Bonne Bell Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker.
- Pinterest’s Secret Board and blocking feature announcement
- Optimism about recent weight gain even though I hate it
- Design/Crafting work coming together as I’d hoped.
What did you love about this this last week?