It looks like Peter Pan to me, but apparently it’s not.
(Its supposed to be Mercury, but tell me it doesn’t look like Peter Pan.)
Regardless of who it really is, every time I saw this guy from the one of the windows,
it made me think of my brother.
He’s my favorite Peter Pan.
You want to find:
You might have missed:
I'm around the internet a lot less these days. I guess I've reached the point where I want actual human interaction with people in front of me and not via a screen if I can help it and that I wanted to experience more of the moments for me, not just to document them for others.
I still make stuff. I sometimes still blog. I'm still usually doing something ridiculous. I think I'm funny, but sometimes people don't agree. I've been reading a lot more.
or in haiku form:
used to be here more,
realized want to live, to live
not just for writing
it's nice to meet you
martha and ridiculous
tell me about you
- I might go to @Starbucks more if their employees didn't sound like elitist jackholes when they correct my orders. Give me the small 1. 10 hours ago
- Coffee date bakinginmybathingsuit.com/2017/09/22/cof… https://t.co/oNca7nZfv3 12 hours ago
- Yeah, @getspectrum I hope you send me a survey because it was crap but I doubt you will. Also, please fix your ish, I want to pay my bill. 1 day ago
- Thursday Three – Things I’m specifically looking forward to this fall bakinginmybathingsuit.com/2017/09/21/thu… https://t.co/Q3CW75HBuF 1 day ago
- You know, usually I dont see 1:30a anymore unless something exciting is going on. Tonight? Laundry! If youre up right now whats yours? #fb 1 day ago
Other stuff I’m working on…