There are things in this world that make me just scratch my head in disbelief because I just don’t get it.
Some of the things that make me say, “WTF?”:
- I don’t understand why people have to be so mean to each other about politics, religion, and other views/opinions. You think what you want and don’t force it down my throat or be insulting about what I think and we’re good. You have your opinion, I’ll have mine and let’s be respectful about it.
- I don’t understand how some people come to thinking the decisions they’re making are ok. But you know what? They’re not my decisions to make and so long as they don’t affect me, whatever. I’ll just keep scratching my head though. I just don’t get it.
- I don’t get what the appeal of the Kardashians or any of the Real House Wives is. They’re people like we are and really not that interesting best I can tell.
- I still don’t understand why people who don’t like the situation they’re in just don’t do something about it. As I see it, if you have a situation you don’t like, you can DO something to change the situation itself, be miserable about it, or reframe your perspective. Sure, vent away, but be doing something to change or reframe or I’m going to stop being sympathetic about you being miserable.
- I don’t understand people who don’t have hobbies. There’s nothing you like to do? It doesn’t have to be crafty or take talent, but I don’t get how someone can claim there’s nothing they like to do or find satisfaction in doing. How boring.
- I don’t get eyelashes on a car. Seriously.
What leaves you scratching your head wondering, “WTF?”