(As promised something more fluffy. Sorry it’s late, I was debating a friend on fb about his views on the election.)
Ok…really this should be titled something like, “What I have in my bag” by you can deal, right? Now, I’ve only seen this around the net about a thousand times so far and while I’ve thought about doing this, I never got around to it…or there was too much crap in my bag.
Isn’t that green bag so pretty? I bought a red dress by her too.
Here’s what I have in my bag (generally)
- Wet Naps
- Gum in two flavors. In the purple is Grape Ice Breakers and in the red is Strawberry Orbit.
- Luna bar for snacking. This one is Chocolate dipped Coconut
- Wallet with ID, cards etc. (Vera Bradly, something coffee pattern)
- My carry around camera (Cannon SD1200IS). I have a big girl camera too, but don’t carry it every day.
- (apparently I skipped this one) but it’s Wet n Wild Natural Blend Lip Shimmer in color 105. (No name given)
- Knock off Zyrtec for my allergies
- Gift Card/Store Credit pouch for shopping emergencies.
- Water bottle for later
- Envelope of receipts, important project notes, and other papers I don’t want to lose.
- Extra camera lens cover for my big girl camera.
- Sharpie Fine Pen. I love these pens so much I give them away. They’re like a super fine marker, but don’t bleed.
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Hibiscus and Clinique lipstick in Bamboo Pink
- Clinique lipstick in Different grape and Origins Liquid Lip Color in Beaming Berry.
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Disco Ball
- Eos Lip balm in Mint
- Dental floss
- Random candy from Sushi place
- Watch for the pool/gym. It’s a kid sized Timex.
There you have it. You don’t need links do you? If there’s something you want, ask and I’ll figure out where I got it.
What’s in YOUR bag?
(No one paid me to write this post. This is what I like so I thought I’d share. If they want to give me free stuff, that’s fine, but I’ll always give my honest thoughts about it.)