I used to do something like this where I’d post something good about every day. Some days that was hard, but I usually managed to find something good about a day – even if it was that I didn’t punch someone in the face.
Some days are better than others, what can I say?
This year, I started taking a different approach and posting 10 things I loved about each week.
So the first week of fall was one of those super long short weeks. You know the kind that you have 4 instead of 5 days, but it feels like 62 instead. That kind. It had the added bonus of an extra meetings I don’t enjoy and running into a pretty major problem at one that was handled in a questionable way.
- Reminded myself I have a job that requires such meetings of me (knock on wood.)
- Made the call to get started on the grad school process.
- Crocheted til my fingers were ready to fall off
- Nail polish that stayed on pretty well all week.
- Breakfast with D’Lovely, Em and C.
- Dinner and baseball with Daddy-O
- Wedding video. Seriously awesome
- Chats and laughs with some of my favorite parents at the pool
- I managed make up every day even if some of it was a little too glittery.
- New lessons at the pool that will present a challenge to me
What did you love about this this last week?