I used to do something like this where I’d post something good about every day. Some days that was hard, but I usually managed to find something good about a day – even if it was that I didn’t punch someone in the face.
Some days are better than others, what can I say?
This year, I started taking a different approach and posting 10 things I loved about each week.
Then it was summer and I missed a bunch of weeks because well I was busy. Instead I offer you the 10 best things from this summer. In no particular order. Ok, some are big things.
- Got married
- Dante’s Fro Yo
- Angry Orchard Apple Ginger Hard Cider
- Putting my ice cream maker to use
- Time with my girlfriends (including this)
- Any down day I could find
- Fun trip to Chicago
- Saturday off from swimming lessons
- Running even though I got hurt
- All the fun crafting projects I got to do for the wedding. I really did enjoy them and look forward to some new ones for the Fall
(Although summer isn’t over technically, I’m considering it closed as of this week. I’ll be posting soon about things I’m looking forward to in Fall 2012!)
What did you love about this summer?