Who to thank…oh gosh. Of course I”d like to thank D’Lovely for being so very lovely and awarding this to me. I’d like to thank WordPress for hosting this little corner of the internet for me. I’d like to thank Frank for providing us with our most recent new feature, “Frank said…”. I’d like to thank you! Yes you! for reading and commenting.
As a recipient of this award, I agree to:
1. Thank the blogger who gave it to me and share the link back to her awarding blog. [See above.]
2. Name five fabulous moments in my life.
3. Name five things that I love.
4. Name five things that I hate.
5. Pass the award on to five deserving bloggers.
Ready? Set. Go!
My five fabulous moments (in no particular order):
- Resigning from CC to go back to school full time.
- Being brave enough to tell Frank I loved him too
- Graduating from college
- Anytime I’ve stuck up for what I’ve believed in even when it wasn’t the popular opinion
- Any of the super fun parties I’ve hosted.
Five things I love: (Friends and family not withstanding. They’re givens.)
- Shemar Moore
- Adrenaline rushes
Five things I hate:
- People who don’t take responsibility for their decisions and actions.
Five deserving bloggers to whom I pass on this award:
- Aunt Becky
- You! There you go. If you want to add yourself to the list go for it and link below. Heck if you want to answer below, go for it. Whatever’s clever!