And…here we go!
1. Staying active is important to me and keeps me sane.
2. One of the guys I work with said that they’re basically giving away cruise vacations right now. To get on that list, well, that would be nice!
3. The very thought of getting married makes me have a mini panic attack. It’s not spending the rest of my life with Frank, it’s the actual piece of paper.
4. Friendship is so beautiful.
5. I grew up in a small town, in Upstate NY and while I left it behind, there are times I’m certainly a small town girl.
6. It is very difficult to determine just which ONE of the many wonderful meals was my most memorable meal.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to homemade BBQ chicken pizza, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with Little One, trying on dresses with D’Lovely and Em, and Alice in Wonderland and Sunday, I want to take a nap!
Have a great weekend!