As I’m sure you know if you had rent due this week, it’s July 1st. (as I write this, it might be July 2 or even later by the time you read this, who knows.)
We’re halfway through the year. Did you know that? Yikes!
I didn’t do too badly with what I wanted to accomplish last month, but as I usually think about things I take on, I can do better.
This month I’d like to do the following: (Each item has a goal and a reach goal I’d like to get to)
- Finish 2 books and review. Reach: Three books and review
- Run 25 miles; Swim 2500 yards. Reach: 35 miles; swim 5000 yards
- Stay at or under points all but one day during the week. Take the other day off from tracking.
- Cupcakes and Chicken KaBobs for Sue’s birthday. Reach: That and an adult tasty beverage for all
- Design business cards for my sister in law. Reach: Design Thank you notes for Picnic with a Judge
- Have Little One for a weekend and have loads of fun. Reach: Take Little One and Em to the NEA
- Participate in Photo a Day in July. Reach: Um. Dunno.
- Clean out baking cabinets. Reach: Deep clean entire kitchen
- Make bathing suit wraps. Reach: Set up sewing machine and do another project
- Nails done all month. Reach: Make up too.
We’ll see how the month goes. What would you like to get done this month?