I used to do something like this where I’d post something good about every day. Some days that was hard, but I usually managed to find something good about a day – even if it was that I didn’t punch someone in the face.
Some days are better than others, what can I say?
This year, I’m taking a different approach and posting 10 things I loved about this week.
Last week was another stressful week, but getting through it and done was very rewarding.
Here’s the eighth list of Things I loved from last week:
- Responses to the Picnic with a Judge invites.
- A couple of really good runs and being able to report this.
- Raspberry Lime Seltzer
- Health Insurance “Health Points” to exchange for an air conditioner.
- Lots of room on my phone for music
- Sundays with nothing planned
- Driving to VT on a pretty day for lunch
- My last Saturday class for a while.
- Google Docs and their “restore this version” feature
What did you love about this week?