Lisa went with “On My Mind” so why not?
- My hip flexor is not happy and in turn I’m not happy with it. Yesterday’s run was pretty awful and I’m trying to put it behind me, but I’d be lying if I said that I wasn’t disappointed in myself for the results.
- Monday I get to go to Fenway with three of my favorite guys and I get to ride the T. I love the T.
- I would like to find a pair of cute black flats to wear with my capris, ankle jeans, etc. Yes, I have flats in red, purple, taupe and green, but they can’t be worn with my blue, white and black plaid capris.
- I’m not thrilled with my body at the moment. Weight loss makes things more jiggly from what I can tell. I know it took me a bit to get to this size/weight and it’ll take me a bit to get away from it too. Must remember to be patient. While I have the utmost patience for kids and teaching adults to swim, I do not have patience with myself.
- To get myself out of bed today, I told myself I could have a nap at 3pm. Man I’m looking forward to that! Probably more than I should be.
What’s on your mind?
1. These three words describe my significant other (or dog, cat, baby, grandchild, best friend!): funny, kind, daring (for being with me!)!
2. Visiting Boston and going to Fenway is a delight!
3. Oh, how I adore Shemar Moore.
4. People are nicer if one takes time to be friendly.
5. Inevitably, it all works out, maybe not how you want, but it does work out.
6. My brother is someone who never ceased to encourage me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to my nap and dinner with Daddy-O, tomorrow my plans include swim classes and maybe teaching Em how to play wiffle ball and Sunday, I want to don’t know, don’t have plans yet. Maybe make some Limonchello!
Happy Friday! I hope you have a lovely long weekend planned.