Previously I did a post on blogs that I was loving (and continue to love). Those were blogs done by individuals that I had recently found or had recently started blogging.
Today’s Thursday Three is about websites or group blogs that I am loving:
Crafting: I’ve had a huge surge in the desire to craft lately. I have no idea where it comes from, but I’m trying to indulge it…damn various work responsibilities! Why can’t I have more time?
- Pinterest. Clearly this tops everything right now. I’ve started using the search function to play with it more and I prefer to look at “Everything” and not just what my friends are pinning.
- Ravelry. When I can remember to use it, this site is a great resource for crochet patterns. I keep it to the free patterns because I fear that if I put in my credit card number for the $3 patters…well it’ll be iTunes all over again! You do need to be a member, but it’s easy and free so go for it.
- Ucreate. Mostly crafter submitted content, it’s a great resource for inspiration and how to.
Food stuff: This week I haven’t had much time to cook/bake, but I’m hoping that things calm down a little next week and I can try my hand at some yummies.
- Crumbs and Cookies. Loving the simple to do, very yummy ideas.
- The Girl Who Ate Everything. She had me at the Cilantro Lime Shrimp, but my adoration was further solidified by Monster Cookie Dough Dip.
- Gimmie Some Oven. What a fun play on words! Her recipes have the ability to make me want a second lunch even if I’m reading while eating my own.
Good for a Laugh: Who doesn’t need a laugh?
- Urly Bits. Short videos and funny pics.
- The Inquisitir. Ok, so it’s not always haha funny, sometimes they’re giving you news, but there’s usually a snarky comment or well delivered line in it to make you smirk.
- We Know Awesome. Oh yes, yes they do.
There you have it for today. What sites are you loving?